Papers in journals
- Infinitary logic and basically disconnected compact Hausdorff spaces, (with Antonio Di Nola and Ioana Leustean), Journal of Logic and Computation, 28(6) (2018) 1275-1292. Postprint avaliable here.
- An analysis of the logic for Riesz Spaces with strong unit (with Antonio Di Nola and Ioana Leustean), Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 169(3) (2018) 216-234. arXiv:1607.08030 [math.LO].
- Convex MV-algebras: Many-valued logics meet decision theory (with Tommaso Flaminio and Hykel Hosni), Studia Logica, 106(5) (2018) 913-945. Postprint avaliable here.
- Notes on divisible MV-algebras (with Ioana Leustean), arXiv:1605.01230 [math.LO], Soft Computing 21(21) (2017) 6213-6223, arxiv:1605.01230v2 [math.LO]
- Scalar extension for algebraic structures of Lukasiewicz logic (with Ioana Leustean), Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 220 (2016) 1538-1553 arXiv:1410.8298 [math.LO]
- Stochastic independence for probability MV-algebras (with Ioana Leustean), Fuzzy Sets and Systems 298 (2016) 194-206 arXiv:1410.5658 [math.LO]
- Towards understanding the Pierce-Birkhoff conjecture via MV-algebras. (with Ioana Leustean), Fuzzy Sets and Systems 276 (2015) 114-130 arXiv:1410.5593v2 [math.LO]
- A general view on normal form theorems for Lukasiewicz logic with product, (with Ioana Leustean), Concepts of Proof in Mathematics, Philosophy, and Computer Science, Dieter Probst and Peter Schuster (eds.), Ontos Mathematical Logic 6, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin. 215-228. preprint